For ease of use, the printer works with all-in-one cartridges, which are quickly swapped out and ensure you have a perfect ratio of ink to paper. Additionally, it features an integrated 620mAh Li-ion polymer battery that is charged via a micro-USB connection.
- 4Pass D2T2 dye diffusion thermal transfer technology uses three colors (cyan, magenta, and yellow) to create 16.7 million colors with ink that will not fade and that lasts for longer than 10 years under normal storage conditions. It also offers a protective overcoating layer.
- Connect directly to an iOS or Android device via Wi-Fi and NFC without the need for an external network.
- One-Touch Connect via NFC lets you tap the printer with a compatible device for a near instant connection.
- Free mobile app supports both iOS and Android devices. Through the app users can choose photos to print, create ID photos via a collage mode, print social media posts, scan through a video to print a specific frame, apply simple edits, use templates and borders, and much more.
- All-in-one cartridges contain ink and paper for 10 prints, require no maintenance and are available in packs ranging from 20 to 50 prints. Also, a special sticker set is available.
- The built-in battery will charge in about 1.5 hours and provides enough power for about 20 prints.